chupa chupp connect me with my love one .heeeheehe



im getting wierd .im no longer loves ice cream as much as i love it before .im in to chupa chupp. hee .maybe coz im in love <3 with

1.senior .
 im his loyal stalker .il be more enthusiastic if i see him in front of me .lately ,we're always together .the unforgettable part is when he accompany in a dark night at ______ . he is my senior so i cant always being seen with him or il be 'tarik' by others female senior :) .the relation between chupa chupp and this guy is ,our main topic during conversation is to talk about that sweet little candy *die pena offer na belanja. hehex.

2.junior .
i started to stalk him more often when our first meet at astaka pujengg .gosh ! for three times ,we're wearing a same colour of clothes .okay, thats i call chemistry .the relation between this guys and chupa chupp is he used to buy me this lollipop .heehee <3

DONE .stop talking about a man .mira !wakeee ! your spm is much important than your love .get it ?
*tapikan ,kalau jadikan diorang tu penambah semangat belajar bole je kan ? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

such a big honour to know theres someone read my entry .
tqvm :D